Aren't I a good girl?
Not only did I manage to find the little "easy to get into a new post thingie" that was explained on the forum, I am actually responding to a Challenge!
Now all I have to do is to figure out how to reply to the lovely ladies who have left comments for me and to put them on my blog so it looks as though I am immensely popular and know lots of bloggers!
QUALITIES I ADMIRE IN OTHERS ...
1. HUMILITY (there is something about humble people and I love humble, 'talented' people even more!)
2. PATIENCE
3. The ability to hide when you are in fact grumpy and miserable and instead treat everyone you meet as if you have just stepped out of a customer service course ... I have never been able to do this, can you tell?
4. HONESTY
5. HUMOUR
THEN list 5 qualities that you think others admire about YOU! ...
1. The ability to hide when I am in fact grumpy and miserable and instead treat everyone I meet as if I have just stepped out of a customer service course ... NOT!!!
2. HUMOUR (ok so I've kind of lost it at the moment but it's there ... even if it is slightly warped)
3. STRENGTH (I do really well in difficult situations, it's when life gets good that I struggle a tad)
4. KINDNESS (I'm the kindest, scarcastic person I know!)
5. LISTENING (I think my friends would tell you that I am a great listener. I never beat my friends up for making stupid decisions ... I just listen)
Wednesday, November 30
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Well done Ali, you are turning into a tru blue blogger...LOL!!!!
Thanks for completing this weeks challange its great to have you onboard.
Post a Comment