Thursday, November 17

Thursday 18th November

Ok, it has taken me half an hour to find the blog I started a couple of weeks ago ... couldn't remember the username or the password which didn't help. Wasn't going to keep blogging but have enjoyed reading some of your bloggs so much that I thought I would give it a serious go.

Have been reading the bloggs of some of my fellow scrappers this week ... Nic Howard, you have caused some serious issues in our house this week, as I made the mistake of showing my non-conformist, twelve yr old fashion guru daughter, the very cool painted jeans pictured on your blog ... like I need extra creative stuff to do at Christmas!!! maybe I could send them to her famous Auntie Nic hmmm .... now there's an idea!!

This week .... arrived at work on Monday to find an email to say that I've "been selected" (GO ME) for the first time, so am very excited! I imagine, by the time the mag comes out the excitement will have worn off somewhat but hey .... a page is a page is a page eh? I have to stop being so bloomin' competitive, it's gonna drive me up the wall.... I've even started imagining how I can alter those huge ANZ billboards ... you know the ones you see on the way to the airport with pearly white teeth and glossy red lips ....

6 comments:

Mel said...

Good on you for having a go at blogging. Setting it up is the hard bit - you've done that with flying colours! It'll be easy now. I look forward to checking it out from time to time!

Cheers - Mel

Lara said...

Yeah for being selected - which magazine? Blogging is really addictive & it's great to get to know other 'forum scrappers' better, not to mention the extra inspiration we all get from each other.
Cheers, Lara

Michelle said...

Hey Ali welcome to the world of blogging, so glde you decided to join us on the blogging couch.
Congrats on being selected your work definatly deservers to be in print.
If you need to be inspired to do more blogging join us in my weekly challange its lots of fun.


ttfn
Michelle

Delys said...

Hi Ali, congratulations on being selected for publishing..thats a real thrill. I love your work especially your scrap canvases and altered stuff.
Good on you for starting this blog..it looks awesome!

lianne said...

Hi Ali. And what the others said - good on you for blogging and what mag.

Faye said...

Hi Ali, just stumbled across your blog, should be working, but sneaked onto KS forum and clicked on your link. I didn't know your last name was Williams. You have a famous namesake in the ABs! Congrats on the published layout.
Faye