

Naughty me, not keeping up with this Bloggy thing.
The last time that I was able to write here, was when I was racing to get to Caitlin's show which, I have to say, in true proud mum style ... WAS BRILLANT!!! Although I do a lot of shows myself and have therefore dragged my baby to many, many rehearsals over the years, I am always totally blown away by her stage presence. She is a way better dancer than I will ever be (for a start, she has natural ability!!) and I just love to watch her on stage. Unfortunately, the need to get 'the perfect shot' now that I am a scrapper, made me miss half of this one, but I saw enough to have tears rolling down my cheeks ... do digital cameras go rusty???
What else ... oh yeah, had just finished composing some text for some scrapping on ME (yes it is going to happen) and had just finished writing ........
"I LOVE fresh flowers and used to try and have fresh flowers in the house all the time. My all time favourites are white roses, but hey, if someone else is giving them to me then I’m not fussy as long as they aren’t Chrysanthemums! There is something particularly romantic and sexy about receiving flowers in the office, particularly in front of your colleagues … it keeps them guessing!"
... when a lovely bunch of brightly coloured orange and red gerberas and lilies sprinkled with glitter arrived in the arms of my darling man with whom I had a bit of a row with last night.

Of course, all was soon forgiven and off we went to coffee ....... I LOVE FLOWERS ... and daughters!



1 comment:
HI Ali
glad you liked my lambs!!! WEll not my lambs but my kids!!! They are very very naughty + are right now sitting on my deck!!!
I see you are a valley girl. I was born + breed there - Waterloo in fact. So living here on the farm is a big change from Lower Hutt. We are spending xmas in the Hutt this year. Should be good as Kev doesn't have to milk.
Great pics of your daughter by the way.
Rach
Post a Comment