


This layout was one that I struggled and struggled with .... I had great pics and a good idea but I just couldn't get it together. I'm not sure whether it was because I kind of combined two stories into one and therefore wasn't happy with the end result, or whether it was because I used pink and orange together which was new for me at the time. The story was supposed to be about the shoes that had no laces, but the photos ended up being about Caitlin's Hip Hop exam ....
Moving right along and on a more positive note ...

I LOVE this canvas ... it was the very first one I created in Wendy's Scrap Canvas class and I have it up in our hallway and I still absolutely love it. The class was also heaps of fun (I mean, it was one of Wendy's!!!) and this was also my first introduction to using paint. I remember going home and creating two other canvases just using paint and feeling totally relaxed. I now use paint on nearly everything and it still makes me feel relaxed.
Another Canvas that I enjoyed making was this one for Caitlin's little half sister - the photo was crap as it was accidentally low resolution but she loves having it at her Dad's place and loves the bright colours. That little lattice was made with matchsticks (bloomin' time consuming) but the result was exactly what I was after.The other big news is that I have finally found somewhere that stocks some of the Maya Rd range YEEHA! Check out (gosh I hope I manage to do this properly ..
SHOPnCROP



1 comment:
If you are after the Maya road range try scrapbooksandmore.com.au they have 40% off their ribbons this weekend.
Post a Comment