Friday, February 24

IF YOU WANT ME ... I'll be on my couch with Jaimie!



Ok so it's not me who loves Jaimie but Craig! How on earth am I supposed to provide Kiwiscraps with a 'Bloke layout' when my bloke is more into cooking than I am??

Am gonna scrap til I drop tonight ... going to "THE PRODUCERS" tomorrow night and have a pre audition weekend to look forward to next weekend ... man it's been so long since I did a show .. I am hanging out for some theatre!!!


The pic above is one of my friend Sandy and I rehearsing for "Arsenic and Old Lace" a couple of years ago ...

yeah yeah ... go on laugh, this one, is of the actual show and there I am playing an eighty year old ... gawd if they put that costume on me now, I wouldn't need any makeup to look eighty ...

2 comments:

Delys said...

Good on you getting back into it ...I seem to make friends with people like you Ali...into singing or acting! I love what you do and could never do myself and I admire you! You go girl! As for Craig thats great! My Dh is a great cook and we should ALWAYS encourage them! Modern man and all that ...I love it BUT I dont like the mess.....

Kirsty said...

Classic photos of the theatre Ali. Love it that you've basically got exactly the same shot when practicing and the actual show. Have fun and enjoy doing another show.