Isn't it amazing how when you've got a week to yourself and no interruptions, you don't achieve anything?
OK, so I lost a day in the fog and then spent a day feeling depressed as I had to go a whole week on my lonesome with Craig being at conference ... then I stressed myself out about him being at conference... then I lost a night having a drink with a girlfriend ... and now it's Friday and he's home this arvo and then we get the kids back so life will be full on again.
Actually, I'm terribly impressed with Craig who was offered a ticket to the Sevens tonight .... he turned it down in order to have some time with me when he gets back, isn't he lovely. (I guess I can't really go to the Relax and Scrap tonight can I?)
I actually did achieve a little bit this week, I finished a page using one of Kate's photos that I had enlarged, made a plan for Caitlin's netball pics, finished the journalling and started another Kate page that I intend trying a few different techniques out on using pastels (not my usual thing) ... gosh I wish I had a decent PC and printer at home - it really cuts into my recruiting, this scrapbooking lark! and of course, then there's the camera issue again ....
Yes I am incredibly lucky with my scrapping space (even with my backless chair Delys!) and love how I'm able to leave stuff laid out on the desk without running the risk of people touching it.
The worst thing I have to worry about is whether Gucci, Designer Cat will take offence to the time I spend at my desk and sit on something he shouldn't. (It wouldn't be the first time I have picked gluey sentences off his furry butt!.
The other thing I have to watch is the sun. That spot is particularly sunny, which means that I have to cover my work during the day or it changes colour by the time I get home from work.
Anyway work calls - have got to telephone interview a candidate in Dunedin. Have a good weekend.
Friday, February 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment