Caitlin and I also had fun mucking around with the camera on Friday night - the lighting is kinda weird on the deck shot athough I think I quite like it - these were taken at about 6.30pm on the deck and the front door step. Am looking forward to scrapping some of these


Caitlin's netball pics from 2005 are also finally done which made me feel great (even though I still had vellum issues- HATE that stuff) I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but no matter how I attach it, it buckles .... any suggestions appreciated! This of course is the double layout - it actually looks really good in the flesh ... so to speak.

Also finished, is Bianca's altered "B" which she loves, have just been told that they are just about to get some new stock of 12" letters (that's Blue Bazaar). This paper was incredibly glossy and beautiful to work with - can't see it very well from this, but did a bit of handstitching as well as the usual bits and pieces.

I also have to show you this pic of my baby in her college uniform - This was taken in a real hurry on Friday night before she ripped off her uniform for the weekend, I've just sent the pics I took to her dad, who of course missed out on her first week at college (he has the priveledge of her company this week).

OK, so Friday night's photo session was a little more sucessful than Sunday's effort.


Do you think I could get Bianca and Caitlin to stop mucking around just for five minutes to get a decent pic?



No comments:
Post a Comment