He is off now to Castlepoint on a three day fishing, diving, golf, trip with a group of his clients so it's just me and my tidy scraproom (which was hastily tidied at 10.30 last night in preparation for a house inspection today). On that subject ... as an ex homeowner several times over, it's a tad on the chin to have to beg and scrape to these people who think they are doing us a favour by letting us rent one of their listings ... anywaywhere was I? OH YEAH ... Hopefully my silly little, slightly OCD brain will behave it'self for the next three nights and I'll be able to be OK with him being 'not monitorable' as he calls it.
Last night I had a lovely time with Mels stamps (thanks babe) and a plain piece of cardstock. It's scary being totally in control of a piece of 12inch card, I mean, YOU CAN DO ANYTHING to it!!!
I scrapped this pic of Caitlin with the title "Butter wouldn't MELT" but thought I would put a hinge on that one and put the other pic underneath for fun.




1 comment:
CAn't wait to see this LO with the stamps!!! I am the only one NOT getting them???
Hey so Ali I would love to have a turn at your job!!! I would employ all those "easy on the eye guys'.............LOL. Can you do that???? I have a friend in Wgtn that does that job too.
take care + enjoy the house to yourself. And almost forgot aren't you lucky getting something nice for yesterday.
Rach
Post a Comment