Tuesday, March 21

NOT A SCRAPBOOKER!

Yeah I've found it! A cooler name for Scrapbooker .... LIFE ARTIST!

That's what I am .. that's what YOU are. Many thanks to Ali Edwards for pointing this out, am really looking forward to meeting this lady at Kiwiscraps Crafting Connection in August. When I'm feeling down, I check out the blogs of Donna Downey, Ali Edwards and Cathy Z and I don't know what it is, but their wacky senses of humour 'lift' my spirits immediately!

Check them out if you haven't already...

Ali E
Donna D
Cathy Z

oooh notice how they all rythme .... SPOOKY!

Had a fun audition on the weekend although not sure how I went vocally - haven't stretched those vocal chords for a wee while. Have another audition on the weekend - yeah ok, so I'm busting to do a show ... here's a sneaky peak of the last one I did Lol!

Yup, it was LADIES NIGHT II and there were five men and just two women in the cast ... funnily enough I played an anal journalist called ... Alison. This pic was taken one very chilly winter's day during the promo in town where the five guys had to don their 'costumes'?? and walk from the top of Willis St to Midland Park.


It's amazing what the general public will do to avoid naked men on Lambton Quay.!

5 comments:

Roo said...

I would probably go out of my way to meet naked men lol
Just delurking myself here, as I have been reading your blog for a while now.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ali ... definitely keeping an eye on Ali Edwards (very fav designer) and have added Cathy and Donna when I saw their names down for CC2006 ... just to check them out!! Cathy has some very funny one-offs doesn't she!

Lara said...

I wish I was musical - can sing to preschoolers!! I like that -a life artist!

Donna said...

I can see why you love shows if this is who you get to work with, hehehe.
I love the title Life artist! much better. Also love Ali E's work.

lianne said...

I find you entertaining too Ali. Looking forward to meeting you.