Tuesday, March 28

WOOHOO I"M GOING ...

... to SCRAP CAMP. Now that I have finally made the decision to go (and have cadged a ride with the lovely Marieke), I am getting really excited. At last I'll get to meet IRL, the lovely ladies I get to communicate with via blog ... awesome awesome, AWESOME!!! I have this vision of us driving into the sunset in a pink convertible, with headscarves and cigerette holders ...
(oh yeah, Marieke doesn't have a convertible and I don't smoke) .... oh well, we might be able to manage the headscarves!

Keeping you up to date with audition progress ... unfortunately I wasn't sucessful for the first show I auditioned for (too many females as usual) and to my surprise I was really gutted. I've gone from doing about five shows a year, to doing one, every couple of years so yeah, it sucks the big kumera. I then didn't audition for the other show, as I had done it before and still had the video (hmm... not sure that I could stomach the Mikado twice in five years Lol!, although I did look kinda cute in a Kimono)

ANYWAY ... I guess that that means that I will be able to book extra classes for Crafting Connection ..... he he

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bonus ... more scrapping even though you're not involved in this particular Wellington show! think of the extra scrapping time LOL

Kirsty said...

Yeah Ali! So pleased you've got a ride up to ScrapCamp. We might all be able to drive up in convoy - or meet in Taihape or Taupo (or somewhere) for lunch.

Delys said...

Yep that sucks! keep trying though Ali as its something you really enjoy doing aye?
Pity Im not going to scrapcamp...everyone I knows going except me...boohooo!
love that sneak peek there!