You know, I wish I had that knack of 'pulling the wool' or 'faking it'. You would think that as a salesperson from way back, I would be great at that ... well I'm not. If you want an honest opinion or a straight answer - just ask me and you're likely to get it .. whether you want it or not. It is something that I appreciate in my clients and employers too. Imagine what would happen, if everyone you dealt with in life, was totally upfront? Would we be continually offended? or would we get a lot more done due to the fact that our time wasn't being wasted by BS? .... just something that has been winding me up this week.
ANYWAY ... moving on

I don't suppose you are noticing a recurring theme in today's sneaky peaks? Yup you guessed it - am using a bit of black at the moment and loving it!
OOH and a big thanks to those who made suggestions re the layout I'm struggling with - you are all very creative. I will have a play and let you know who is getting a wee something from moi.



4 comments:
Cool to see some B & W - after a post on SO where someone asked about it I've been considering it too.
oooh they look great, Ali! I still hanging for this sneak peek of the modging (was that it??) of the napkins you were talking about on kiwiscraps!
I love the clean look of black and white - even if you busy it up with other stuff. It's class!
Loving these sneak peeks and love, love, love the black and white with the bit of pink, might have to pinch that idea - except with a bit of blue!
Post a Comment