Tuesday, April 11

TUESDAY TALES



OK so enough with the sneaky peaks, here is the real M'Coy, a 12 x12 layout of Caitlin that I did a few weeks back. The Journaling says ... Caitlin, I love how you have always known what you want to do, or be, when you grow up. You may change your mind every now and then, but you always have a vision for yourself. I love it that you DREAM BIG.

I love this paper, it is Gin X and I should have bought more of it - don't ya hate that? Anyway, the flowers overlapping the photo are attached with Jewel Brads so they spin around which I kinda like. Was something a little different for me and I was really pleased with the result.

Madam got her jeans, but only cause Craig (the softie) went halves with her when we were out shopping on Saturday ... Caitlin told her dad, who thinks that Craig rocks ...... they get on so well, sometimes I think THEY should go and live together Lol!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this Ali, but what the heck are jewel brads and where do I get some???

Mel said...

Laughed about the jeans - yep, Cait just had to have new jeans last week (her birthday at the end of April so we called it part of her pressie) but when we got home she had 10 pairs in her wardrobe (OK so the wardrobe has been purged and several pair given away!)

Anonymous said...

Love the flowers ... and knowing that they spin too - that is way cool!!

lianne said...

Wow that is just gorgeous Ali. Love the flowers through the title.

Delys said...

Thats just lovely Ali! I have some of those jewel brads too...gorgeous!
Lol @ Caitlin conning Craig...but well deserved with her successes at school too!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ali - Nic sent me over - pushy person that she is :-)) LOVE your GinX lo - just beautiful as is your DD. The flowers and brads rock!

Lara said...

love Gin X too (got any fabrix?). Love the pinks & adore your journaling!
Great that they all get on well!

Roo said...

Cool page. Love the pink with the black. And love how you have the trail of flowers going like that.
Oh and I love your boots picture from a few days back

Anonymous said...

Ali, this is gorgeous. Just love the trail of flowers.

Anonymous said...

Ali this is a lovely layout! BTW, blame Nic for sending me here! LOL! She told me to, on her blog!! Kind of like the 'devil made me do it' excuse! LOL!

Anonymous said...

don't think I knew you had a blog. And yeah, Nic sent me here.
Just been reading a bit of your blog and *freak I'm in it! I liked your visual of us travelling up north together. It would be very tempting to add another week or so to that little roadie eh?