Wednesday, May 3

HEE HEE! I DID IT

Wow, I'm very proud of myself. I changed my blog design all by myself without losing any of my links (don't ya love instructions and copy and paste?! I have been wanting to do this for ages as I think that any layout displayed on a white background looks fresher and more colourful than on that horrible green. (Ok so it's a Virgo thing Lol!)
Now that I've got this far, I would like to be able to:
... put my new pic in my profile (been bugging me for ages) EDITED: - DONE :)
... change the size of the font & colour in the text of the post (just can't find where to do this, which is driving me insane!!!!) EDITED: - DONE
... and add some pics to my banner (I have absolutely no idea how to do that)
... would also like to be able to some cool stuff down the side but also haven't got there yet.
If anyone can help on any of these things, I would be very grateful xx



Hey check these out - pics of Craig's niece Sarah. These just cracked me up. Sarah is awesome, she is such a girly girl - thus the cool sunglasses shot on the left. As you can see, pride goes before a fall.



She's gonna hate me for this ... love ya Sar xxxx

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new look Ali, but sorry can't help with your requests. Awesome action shot of Sarah - you just had to post that brilliant photography!

Mel said...

New blog design looks great - love the freshness of the white (I am just starting an entire album where I plan to use white pages as the background - a challenge!). Great photo of you,too. If you look through some old KS forum comments re blogs I am sure there are links to instructions for the things you want to do.

Jane said...

love the new look to the site Ali !
you are so right about the Libra star sign - I have many clean and orderly libra friends ! LOL ! Great photos too

Jane said...

ooops ! I meant Virgo- I was thinking virgo dont know why I wrote Libra.......jane slopes off with a red face !

Kirsty said...

Wow! Thought I hit the wrong link for a mo, so great surprise. Looks great. Re the banner - do you have any comp software like Photoshop? (Don't know but maybe you can also do it in Word?) I did mine in Photoshop. I have PM'd you on KS forum for you to give me your postal addy & I will send you a copy of the notes I found.

Delys said...

Wow Ali, this is looking good! and great to see a pic of you too...is that outside your house? Gee you get some awesome views if it is!!
Cant help you on the banner thing...am a total clutz in the photoshop department.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting your "to do blog list" done. Your blog looks great. Nice photo of you too Ali. Now you just need to scrap more pages of you.