Took Friday off work to do some family stuff and spent an hour at the garden centre, practicing with the 'super macro' function on my camera - am loving that function!! The folk at the garden centre thought I was nuts and Craig was killing himself laughing, but hey, I had fun!! Least they didn't kick me out like Kirks did Lol!
Lots of scrapping done at our place over the weekend - both the glue and paper kind and the family kind so kinda wished I was in Rotovegas!! Lol!!Seriously though, the cats have decided that our PEACE LILY which up until now, has been sitting on the bookshelf in the lounge, minding it's own business and growing like topsy, is a really good place to play fight! I mean, what's with that? Is it not called a 'peace lily' for a reason??
It also seems that Miss 'Peppy" has taught herself to use the Cat flaps already, I wondered why she came in soaking wet last night and thought she had been playing in the bathtub but then she showed me her new trick Lol! What a clever girl.

Saturday night was fun, the girls got dressed up and off we went to dinner to celebrate Craig's birthday. We had arranged this Icecream cake which was fantastic ... we couldn't get through even half of it, so looking around the restaurant spotted a group of young women who had just finished their mains and suggested that they may like to finish it - What a bonus for them, it seems that they were poor students and we had just offered them FREE food! They were stoked! and it gave us the opportunity to race away to watch???? the rugby ... yeah right!Finally got my Tarisota Design Team entry away today - Yeah me! First thing like that I've ever attempted but given the huge amount of talent in Aussie AND NZ, am not holding my breath. Was fun though and you know what they say ... You gotta be in to win!
Sorry about the novel ... blame cats!



3 comments:
Wow busy weeekend - great cake - great photos. Best ofluck witht he Tarisota entry. Their stuff is so cool - just like what you do. Even if you don't win I bet you'll be on the short list!
love your LO's & best wishes with your Tarisota entry (love their stuff too)Tamar will definitely look closely @ your entry.
Shush Ali, your work is stunning!! Good luck with your entry!
Post a Comment