My weekend kicked off to a great start with a Relax and Scrap at Kiwiscraps - what a way to start the weekend! Petra the Sculpy Queen was there showing us how to use Pearlex etc and it was definitely something I could get used to!
Also picked up some goodies ... only a few though as like everyone else, am saving up for Crafting Connection!! Actually Kiwiscraps has got some gorgous containers of buttons at the moment - pick and mix style, cept with less sugar Lol! Brilliant idea and all sorts of awesome colours.
Netball was a goer on Sat, even though it was pretty bitter weather to start with. Caits played well but they got thrashed this week as played a team that was a year above them, which was an interesting draw allocation. It's the last of the grading games this coming Saturday so hopefully we'll be able to resume some normality shortly. I don't think madam was particularly impressed as she received a lecture from us about being too aggressive on court. She admitted later, that she had received such good feedback last week about her defence, that she got a bit carried away and took it to the next level on Saturday... lessons to be learnt all around I think.... who'd be a parent???Had a lovely day yesterday, even though I didn't have Caitlin until night time as it was her grandmother's birthday and she was otherwise occupied with her dad. Logistically it was a bit of a nightmare for us as our mothers' live in opposite directions, so we decided to go our separate ways for the day.
My day started with a call from Caitlin at 8.30am yesterday saying "Happy Mothers Day Mum ... I've been doing some strong visualisation around Mother's Day and have just made pancakes for you for breakfast. Obviously I'm with Dad though, so he has eaten them for you, to save you gaining weight" Gosh she's a dagg, I laughed about that call all day.
I then spent some time with my younger brother, his partner and my mum which was hilarious. I don't get to see very much of Andy as we live our lives on very different tracks, but I love him to bits and love to be around him when he is happy. Trying to get a pic of him and mum together was a mission though - he kept cracking her up and in the end, she had tears streaming down her face - a really nice memory for us all.When I got home, there was a lovely dinner cooking, a card from Bianca and some KIWISCRAPS vouchers from the girls - WHOO HOO! Craig had also been to video shop and hired 'Under the Tuscan Sun' which he made me sit down and watch while he cooked. Lovely man! Lovely dinner, Lovely Video!
Sneaky Peaks from moi tomorrow xx



4 comments:
Pleased you had a nice mothers day, love the altered letters.
When I view your blog, your links look fine to me
Angela
Yip - happening to me. I had to scroll to the bottom to see all your links.
Great to catch up with you at KS on Friday night. I love my wee pearlex masterpiece! lol
Am loving your "MUM" letters - they are very cool.
love those altered letters Ali! Gorgeous pps! Yep your links are down the bottom for me too!
Lol at Caitlin with the visionary pancakes!
What a busy time!(And my Cait got whipped at netball one Saturday, too - luckily they are just grading games!).
Love your "mum' work - just great
Post a Comment