
Also check out this pic I took the other night, of a game that Bianca has. It's called ARTFLASH and is contained in a box that spins and you add different coloured luminous paints to it. (Looks awesome at night but actually leaves you with a crappy little piece of black card with random circles of paint on it - nothing that you'd really want to keep Lol). We took it camping with us at Chrismas and the kids had heaps of fun with it.

Got my project away for SC yesterday and man it felt good. This is the first deadline I have had to work to on the scrapping front and it kinda altered scrapping for me - interesting concept to consider for the future I guess. Once I focussed and set a completion date for myself - it felt really good.

Have a lovely weekend everyone ... Caits has her first netball game of the season tomorrow at 8.30 am ... (just got this pic from Netball support which is pretty nice for the kids to have). We will have to leave home at 7.30am!!! in order to get her to the courts by 8am for warmup. Incidentally ... the courts are directly over the back fence from where she and I lived this time last year (when she was not in the right grade to play at that venue).
You GOTTA LAUGH!



5 comments:
Enjoy the netball. Have done many years of early winter Saturday's and I have to admit I still miss it...honest!!
Now the boys row it's early summer mornings...very early ones.
Hey Ali, love your collage work girl. Isn't is great to do something different.
I love that photo taken 6 years ago. I know how you feel. Im 40 next year. Yikes.
Where does time go??
yay for you getting that SC project off! ...cant wait to see it! Are you going to scrap that famous photo of Irene and Adine with your girls? Just fab! They are so lucky to meet them.
Yep Im in Kawerau at 9am for Rhys' soccer game than whizz into Whakatane after(40mins travel) to his Hockey tournament.
Have a great weekend and loving all of the pics...have you got a new camera?
look forward to seeing your project (which issue)! Great photos. Your new template for the blog looks great.
Ali I love your work on Caitlin's Art folio - looks fantastic. And love your layouts too - love how you've just done your own thing - really cool. And we've just started netball too.
Post a Comment