
It must be a sign of the times, cause Caitlin's little half sister has discovered CELL PHONES! Oh my goodness she is hilarious. Here she was at netball on Saturday chattering away to Mr Nobody on her dad's old phone. So cute! She then spent half an hour explaining to me that she had a background of flowers on her screen. "They call that a screensaver", I said. "No Ali" she said emphatically. "On MY phone, it's called a BACKGROUND!!"

Ok Ok, so he did it again. Gucci Designer Cat, decided to help me with my photoshoot on Saturday, so he got used as a prop. Up onto the bed he hopped, right into the middle of everything and plonk, there he sat!
Ok so I have a warning for you ... DO NOT!, I repeat... DO NOT!, get all inspired (due to the fact you have the camera for the weekend) and go into Kirkcaldies and try and take pictures of things that inspire you ... you will get Sinbinned for sure.Did quite well though considering Lol! ....

Seriously it was really funny ... I think I'm gonna be a private investigator when I grow up. I think I could get used to sitting in hedges stalking cheating husbands, film stars and the likes.
Just a couple of wee sneak peaks from me, of stuff I've been having fun with ...




6 comments:
so did Kirks tell you off? Or were you worried that they might?? I like the photos you took in there, very styley. I have visions of staff following you around thinking that you are a mystery shopper or a competitior.....
lol Private Williams!!! What a sneak! Think they'll catch you on their security cameras next.
AWESOME photo of Guchi the cat. Waiting to see that one scrapped.
congrats Ali - loving SC at the moment too - kind of a breath of fresh air. Look forward to seeing your article in it!
I am just gonna do a few days worth of comments in one okay? Great! lol Cool sneaky peeks. Good going on the SC project pick. Love your MUM letters, very cool. And funny about the detective thingy, did you get in trouble with the shop? And love that cat, just purrfect! Oh and yeah your links are at the bottom for me too.
Love the sneak peeks and WTG on the SC submissions! Gorgeous pic of Gucci. LOl@ Kirks!
Yep, Scrapbook Creations are great. They published noe of Cait's layouts about 3 years ago (before we worried about publishing!) and were dead keen for more. Though we never got around to it!
Post a Comment