Thursday, June 8

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!

So I'm losing the plot, going crazy and throwing a hissy fit. I discovered yesterday that I don't have ANY graphics packages on this silly Mac and therefore can't get my banner together without begging someone to get it into photobucket for me. I hate, not being able to figure out technology! The frustrating thing is, that after faffing around with it all day yesterday, I actually know exactly where to put it, which I guess is a good thing. Anyway ...

I have been really excited to see all the pics from Scrap Camp and am so determined to get to the next one. I have also managed to get some of my links back up and running which means I can catch up a little with my kiwi blogging friends.

The big news of the week that I can finally share with you, is .... I HAVE A NEW JOB!

After waiting for three months for the process to come together (VERY frustrating for a recruiter), I have FINALLY got my contract and a start date. Now, all I have to do, is remember how to get off my butt and visit clients Lol! I have got into some very bad habits whilst working in near isolation (blogging, being one of them Lol!), but am looking forward to ramping it up again and being hectic. I will still be recruiting, but in a senior role, within a much larger organisation, where my sales experience will be utilised a little better and my colleagues don't wear brown cardys Lol!




The following are a couple of double page layouts that I did, just after the Weetbix Tryathlon. These were fun - two different styles - the purple one with the doodling is 8 x 8 and for Bianca's personal album and the other is 12 x 12 and for the family album.


The other VERY exciting news that I can share with you, is I am going to be tutoring for KIWISCRAPS from JULY.
This is something I have been aiming for, for ages and I can't wait to be able to share what I've learnt to date with new scrapping addicts. Can't give you many more details at this stage, but let's just say I'm a happy wee camper at present.

12 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey ali,
Congrats on the new job sounds like you will be very busy.
WTG with getting a tutoring spot for KS...I wish I lived closer so that I could go :(
Great pages BTW I love the doddleing...thats one thing i havn't had a go at yet.

Take care
Hugs
M

Delys said...

Just awesome news Ali! WTG!
Love those Los colours are just fab!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new job. New jobs are great, it's an exciting time.

Well done on the tutoring role at Kiwiscraps.

It is certainly your year. Love the layouts Ali, the doodlong rocks.

Jane said...

WOW ! wtg Ali ! you are on a roll at the moment aren't you ! well done. Love the LO they are gorgeous.

Jane said...

WOW ! wtg Ali ! you are on a roll at the moment aren't you ! well done. Love the LO they are gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your (two) new jobs!! Love the doodling on both double-layouts.
I'm now trying to convince Ken that the doodling look will last forever ... well long enough for me to add doodling to our glass doors in permanent glass ink!!

Mel said...

Congrats! Can you divulge who the new compnay is that you'll be working with? Good on you.

nic said...

Congrats on your new jobs ali!

nic

Donna said...

Wow, congrats on all your awesome news!
Your layouts are really cool 7 lots of fun with the doodling!!

Lara said...

double congrats! I hope your colleagues don't read your blog & I'm pleased I don't have any brown cardy's - what about coming to scrap camp down here -you love the Wakatipu right - just like coming home!

Yolande said...

Congrats from me too Ali... Loving your layouts here. Very cool doodling. WTG on tutoring at KS... and will definately see you at the Nov scrapcamp then! LOL

Anonymous said...

Huge congrats on the new job and the new tutoring at kiwiscraps. That's so exciting.