

Peppy had climbed up onto Biancas bed and was perched on the top of her stuffed elephant, so cute!This kitten has such a different personality from Gucci, she is a real snuggler ... this morning I ended up with both she AND her white toy mouse in bed with me Lol!
Am totally knackered today as have been down at Kiwiscraps for the past couple of nights after work, packing Crafting Connection kits. Wow, David and the team have certainly got their work cut out for them but it's amazing how many hands make light work.
Am purposely trying not to be there on the nights that they are packing the classes that I'm doing at CC (well you gotta keep some surprises eh?). A ton of wonderful product to look forward to - can't wait til August.
Have been really impressed with Caitlin who has been helping too - a really good experience for her. I have been surprised at her stickability - she has a half day at school today and has already planned to go down and help again this afternoon. Have noticed a bit of her mother's anality (is that a word?) coming out in her though - once she has a system going, she doesn't let anyone near her to muck it up Lol!.... the free drinks David gives her, help too, I'm sure!
The little darling has just turned into your typical teenager - seriously! within two weeks of her 13th birthday, all of a sudden, she has gone text mad, makeup mad and has just created her first hotmail address. As I mentioned yesterday, she has also discovered my blog. I had to go back a couple of entries but have just found the actual comment she made on it the other day ... the typos give her away Lol!
Anonymous said...
the pics of caitlin are so beautiful. she is such a pretty girl and she sounds like such a smart and focused girl. i cant get over how lucky you are to have her as a daughter.
OH AND ...
And to the scrapper who sent me the lovliest message ever and totally made my day ROCK! You know who you are, so THANK YOU!



5 comments:
Your cats make me so clucky!!
I'm so not looking forward to my girl being a teen. She already thinks she should be blogging!!!
ooooh ! how cute ! I just love little puddycats !
Yep hormones aye! Hopefully she and you will sail through it okay!
I remember this when I was being a housemistress at a coed boarding school..its frightening how they can change so quick!
Caitlin is such a sweet girl though (well, she was that time your brought her to the RnS, lol), I am sure that her teenager-ness will be a mild case. You have done so well Ali, in raising her, she has good manners and is pleasant. She also seems to have a great work ethic (obviously inherited from her Mum). Well done. And if she has a thing for makeup, oh well, at least it is creative and artistic. Have a great weekend, Kate.
Just enjoying reading your blog. Really like SR papers too. Congradulations on the tutoring at Kiwiscraps.
Post a Comment