
OK tis time to share as I may not get back on here tomorrow - am feeling fluey (not surprising given my crappy week). Had a lovely email back from Tamar from Tarisota saying they got my application (sounds like they had a HUGE amoun of entries). Can't wait to get my rejection email and then I can show you some more stuff Lol!
This is a layout I recently completed (oops! uploaded the slight unfinished pic - notice no stitching in the top right hand corner lol!) which was inspired by the paper which I just fell in love with ... and of course had to cut up! Also love this pic of Caitlin and hadn't scrapped this pic previously except for on her memo board. All the stitching is hand stitched cause I can't be fagged getting the machine out and know I would throw it accross the room if I tried to use it on cardstock. It's nice being able to put something up that I've only just finished - makes it seem less dated than if it had sat around waiting for a magazine call.
Hope everyone has a great weekend - My ex hubby and I are taking Caits and a couple of friends to the Shakers vrsus Sting netball game on Sunday afternoon for an early birthday pressie ... looking forward to that (I can bang him over the head with one of those sausagey balloon things that the supporters wave) ... just joking, we get on fine.
Ooh and if anyone else is having web counter issues, can you let me know. I haven't been able to see mine for a week now and noticed that they have disappeared off a number of blogs. My ego is suffering :)
Cheerio



6 comments:
Ali this is GORGEOUS!!!I love it!!
Love the layout Ali, stunning and the hand stitching looks great. Love the handwritten journalling on it as well. Um I can see your web counter, ist right down the end of your blog, its sitting down at the bottom of the page. Have a great weekend!!! Hope you feel better soon.
I saw you working on this layout a couple of weeks ago and thought you were off your rocker for handstitching. But it wasn't even close to being finished then. Now that I see it finished I think it's official! bwahahaha. Seriously, it's gorgeous and well worth the effort.
Yet another gorgeous layout of Caitlin - well done!
Darryn was given 3 tickets to the Shakers/Sting game so I'm taking Caitlin and a friend (the boys will go and do boy stuff) - might see you there!
just gorgeous Ali! I get the machine out as the handstitching takes too much time...so Im saying wow that has taken a lot of work!
Hope you are feeling better soon and yep cant wait for my rejection email too! lol! I thought you had been published lots! You certainly deserve to be!
Hope you enjoyed the netball (crap score!). Amazingly my Cait said to me "I saw your scrapbookig friend. The one with the other Caitlin!" Having only met you once she could still point you out - you were sitting driectly opposite us (to far too call out!). Bizarre
Post a Comment