Busy couple of weeks here but all good in my world.
I was beginning to wonder whether I was ever going to regain the passion I once had for recruiting. In fact six weeks ago, I was seriously wondering whether changing companies was even going to make difference. However ...... I'm glad to report that "MY MOJO IS BACK!" with a vengence - WOOHOO!
It's amazing what a couple of weeks in a hustling, bustling environment can do for a girl and dare I say it "It's so nice to work with women again" ... wow I NEVER thought I would say that Lol! Already I've got jobs coming out my ears and have visited more clients in three weeks than I have in the past twelve months. I'm specialising in Sales and Marketing roles which I love recruiting, have also taken my existing clients with me and am also helping to rebuild our office solutions team - huge potential and loads to do.
The moral of the story??? .........
.... I must never believe anyone who tells me I'm not a team player and must never, ever, work in an environment where there is no competition.
Here endth the lesson Lol!
Scrapping stuff tomorrow
xx
Saturday, July 22
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Glad to hear you have your work mojo back Ali. sounds like this job change has taught you some stuff about yourself. Good on you. How did your class go? Wish I lived in Wgtn and could go to KS classes.
Yes How did your class go? Go Ali!
I am pleased you have found your mojo! And that you are settled in your new job.
Yay Ali!
How was your class? Oh look we all came here to ask the same thing! LOL
Post a Comment