Thursday, August 17

MOVING ON


Ok so enough about CC06 ................... Guess what is in the shops at long last? Yup 'Scrapbook Creations', the one I've been waiting for..... and now the lastest UP2Scrap that I finally managed to pick up today. I would list the things I love in them, however, Craig is lying in bed reading it and yelling out the names of people whose names he recognises .... Mel, you were the last name that came echoing out of the bedroom Lol! I guess it is pretty exciting for him to see his baby girl in it. Can't wait to show the girls atually, as they are both in it (phew, how was that for organisation)!

It seems like such an age that this layout left my house destined for Aussie and I have to say that I am extremely pleased to see it back in my hot little hands.

The other layout that I will be very glad to see back, is this one from UP2Scrap. Unfortunately the printing of both my layouts is a little fuzzy in this issue but I still really love this one - is my fav at the moment, although my new version of it (ah la Cathy Z) is maybe taking over.

10 comments:

Sandra said...

Ali, great work in Up2Scrap. I do enjoy your 'girl pages'. I too enjoyed recognising so many names in the mag. Maybe I should get off my butt and submit sometime so I can see my own name there LOL.

Mel said...

Wasn't it cool to see so many poeple we know in print. Great, too, that kids (and father-in-law!) get to see themselves in a magazine. Lovely layouts.

Anonymous said...

Loved your layouts in there Ali!! Go girl!!!

Kirsty said...

I spotted all your layouts in Up2Scrap & SC mags. Excellent work, well done. Well done on journalling heaps since listening to Cathy Z. Go you!

Anonymous said...

What a buzz to see so many *known* names in print. And great timing that some of us have only just met in person at CC2006 so we can say we *know* each other!!
Love your work and can't wait to see what you're doing with your new osmosis learning :)

Marieke said...

Uh-oh the monster has been unleashed! LOL. Good on you Ali, such a buzz to see people coming away from CC totally inspired. That's what it's all about. I just knew I should have bit the bullet and booked a full registration...
Congrats on all your publications! And too cool that Craig reads the mags and takes an interest.

Donna said...

Great layouts!!
So sorry I didn't get to meet you at CC!! Was there in spirit LOL. Hope to catch you at something else though! Sounds like you had everyone entertained?!

Rach H said...

so lOVIN those LO's!! Way to go!!
OK its only taken me 2 weeks to get to your blog.......lol...it was great ot meet you at last + have a chat.
Love that photo of all of us......would LOVE a copy plz.
don't work too hard!!

Lara said...

I was about to move on thinking I'd commented here but checked (had probs with logging in) & luckily I did as I hadn't It's soo cool having both girls in the same mag :-)

Anonymous said...

Awesome LO's Ali. Just loving them Lots!