Another really busy week at work with my Australian GM here all day Wednesday. Lets just say that had she had the same meeting with my team three or four weeks ago, the last month wouldn't have been the nightmare for me that it has been. However, life should get smoother from now on, now that everyone knows what page they're on. It's so nice having a GM who inspires and motivates you .... and then buggers off back to Aussie Lol!

This is the pic, I was trying to upload the other day. Seriously this kitten is such a snuggler! If it is warm and fluffy and she is in the mood for a cuddle, then she will go to extraordinary lengths to get it. While I'm not a cat expert, I wonder whether she missed out on a wee bit of the critical socialising that kittens are supposed to get, given that she had a rough start to life. She is just so different from our Great White Hunter - Gucci.
I'm totally stoked with the stuff I've achieved this week. I have actually finished my entry for the Up2Scrap Elite team, which was a challenge timewise but feels great to have out of the way. There is no way I will get anything completed for For Keeps, but you can't do everything right? Looks like I have some good numbers for my class on Sunday too, thanks to a bit of marketing from the lovely Kirsty Hosie and it looks as if I'm taking another in early October, so it's all go. Obviously I can't show you the layouts completed for Up2Scrap, but lets just say they were two of the most time consuming layouts I have ever completed - not because of the fact that it was a competition, but more because they have both been on the go for a while and didn't come together till the last minute.
Sitting here in my dressing gown with soaking wet hair and a train to catch .. hoping to catch up with everyone's blogs over the weekend (well in between cutting out stuff for Sunday) but for now had better go!



9 comments:
Gorgeous photo - very cute. And good on you for completing the Up2Scrap entry - good luck
Very cute cat - and good on you completing the Up2Scrap entry - good luck
Hmm - double entry - don't worry just looks like more and more people are reading your blog!
well done on completing the Up2scrap entry. Sounds like things are coming together now at work.
What a cute photo waiting to be scrapped! Good luck with the Up2scrap ET girl! Hope the class goes well tomorrow.
Seems like ages since I caught up with your blog! Many happy birthday wishes!!
I hope things are sorting themselves out for you - I kinda know how you feel I think.
Best of luck with Up2Scrap!
{just want to steal your adorable kitten!}
OK I am not a cat person but your kitten just looks adorable. Our cat is the same colour but she is a BRAT. Good luck with Up2Scrap and your classes... man I would go just so I can share a decent laugh with you right now... hugs dude. And belated 40th too. You just need to start counting backwards now... you're only as old as you feel... and I would never have picked you for 40 at CC - spring chicken! Hope that put a smile on your dial.
Go you on the Up2Scrap entry. Good luck with that gorgeous.
Need to flick you an email now so we can finally have that coffee, or uhm can we make it something stronger? LOL
Best of luck with up2scrap Ali. And woohoo on your layout in SC this month! I have to say that I really relate to the things you said in the little interview. I did a layout in FK a few issues ago about having the remote controls straight, the towels straight etc. So it's obviously a strong Aquarian trait! I'm glad it's not just me who fusses over these things!LOL
Post a Comment