... and do I need a weekend! I have had the crappiest week both at work and home and are contemplating hiding in the walk in wardrobe all weekend (with my scrapping stuff and my Jenny Craig food of course)!
Yes it seems that Jenny Craig is making me GRUMPY! (well more grumpy than usual). It's fantastic that I've lost two kilos in two weeks and my jeans just slid halfway down my butt this morning, but seriously, I have stuck to the programme religiously and this week only lost 400grms ARGH! I nearly decked my consultant.
Yes it seems that Jenny Craig is making me GRUMPY! (well more grumpy than usual). It's fantastic that I've lost two kilos in two weeks and my jeans just slid halfway down my butt this morning, but seriously, I have stuck to the programme religiously and this week only lost 400grms ARGH! I nearly decked my consultant. On a serious note though, I have really appreciated all the positive comments from those who read my blog and go DIANNE who is on the same mission as moi.
Ok enough whinging .............. it looks as if I'm going to be a busy little scrapbook teacher from now until Christmas (promise I won't throw any Craft knives at anyone honest and I promise that my jeans won't slide off half way through the class!)
This canvas, is one of the classes I'll be running. The new JUNKITZ range just lends itself to using black n white photos and this canvas was really fun and quick to create. I think this has got to be my all time favourite pic of Caits. So far I've scrapped it in colour, sepia and now black n white. I think I'll have to take another photo soon Lol!See Nic, aren't you proud?? Look how many holes I punched!!!!
Am enjoying checking out some blogs I haven't visited in a while but am getting a tad frustrated by the whole Beta Blogger thing as can't leave comments on blogs that haven't been converted. I'm also having to sign in, everytime I blog so if anyone out there in blogger land can help me with that, it would be appreciate. So, all that being said, if you haven't seen me on your blog for a while, it may just be that I've been forced to lurk, rather than comment.



3 comments:
VERY COOL canvas Ali. I am so into Junkitz papers. LOL about your jeans sliding off in the middle of the class. We could get 'man scrappers' yet ya reckon!!! Hope you have lots of fun in your wardrobe this weekend :-)
Thats just too funny because it seems that Jenny Craig has made me incredibly grumpy too, there has been several four letter words uttered from my mouth in the last week and a few tantrums so glad I can now blame it on JC.
Remember as they would say the scales will say different next week and I'm sure you will have lost more.
OK, put on jeans yesterday & they were smaller than I remembered. Will be joining you in your aim next week (after our scrap retreat this weekend in bannockburn) - morning walks & 3 meals - not nothing till 2pm then non stop till bedtime LOL!
Go you on the fantastic weightloss - anything is better than nothing.
Post a Comment