
Ok so it's just another cat photo but hey, aren't they gorgeous? Wish someone would lick my ears ... well on second thoughts ... maybe not Lol!
It's freezing cold and blustery tonight, the kids have gone up to Waikawa Beach with Craig, where we've rented a house for a few days of R & R. You should have seen them this morning, fishing gear, cricket bats and whitebait nets poking out everywhere ... AND RAINCOATS! I'm meeting them up there tomorrow after sneaking in some scrapping and some housework. Two days off work and then a quick trip back on Saturday as I'm teaching a private party how to do a scrap canvas on Sat night.
I also snuck in lunch with the lovely Kirsty Hosie and her boys today, was hilarious and so nice to get out of the office. I hope the 'bark' flavoured chocolate sauce didn't stop them eating their tea Kirsty?
I'm extremely GREEN JELLY of all those lovely ladies who made it onto the UP2SCRAP ELITE TEAM. Well done ladies, well deserved! and look forward to the forthcoming issues to see your lovely work.



5 comments:
more of those yucky posts above!! (change the security settings so people have to enter a code maybe?) it's in your settings somewhere. loving the cat pics, so refreshing from all the children pics I seem to have!
Am loving the cat pics too Ali! hope they get some whitebait...good after a storm aye? Well heres hoping here... lol
glad you can get some scrapping time too Ali. And teaching up a storm no doubt..good on ya!
Hey Ali. Hope you had a nice break up the coast. Was great to catch up over lunch. As for the "bark" flavoured sauce - well anythings possible with my 2 boys these days.
Hope you had a good break away Ali. although I think your cats are cute, I'd rather see more piccies of your wonderful scrapbook pages...hint, hint :-)
Post a Comment