skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Ok, so I alluded to it yesterday and had a play last night - this product rocks! Particularly great for those who love making mini books, but are too tight to purchase pre cut kits :), this new toy has just arrived at KIWISCRAPS and has to be seen to be believed. Exclusive to Beary Patch, this 4 piece kit comes with custom designed punch guide, square anywhere punch, cleaner tool and feeder tool. The price is just $41.50 (and if you keep an eye out for my December Mini Book class, you can purchase it even cheaper as part of the class kit) ... but I didn't tell you that Lol! Check it out here http://www.crafthouse.co.nz/store/comersus_viewItem.asp?idProduct=10687
Here is another little sneak peak of a layout I created yesterday for a challenge. A little bit of handstitching, some Basic Grey Rubons ,an MM flower and a lot of knife work ... am loving the Lily Kate papers at the moment, but so need a new blade for my knife!Ooh before I go, can I make a small request ... if you drop by my blog, please say hi .... I got rid of the little counter thingie so have got no idea who is cruising by xx
13 comments:
I lost my counter thing, too. Great sneak peek - looks lovely
Like Mel said the Sneak Peak looks great....Mmm your new toy sounds interesting...
Ooh I love mini-books ... tell me more! Is it an online class?
Love the book binding kit Ali. The sneak peak looks lovely, you've been busy with handstitching (?)
That sneak peak looks good. Like the colours.
That kit looks great!!!
This is my first time dropping in--so I'm here saying, "Hi!!!"
Wow, that sneak peek looks gorgeous Ali!
Chris M
Thanks for your comments and messages ladies :)
Hi just found your blog, it's lovely...
your work is very nice!!!
Mmmm, can't wait to see more of that 'sneak peek' it looks really interesting...
LOL Ali - I haven't checked my counter for ages! Often popping in here though.
Love this LO!
Hi Ali...waving from Tauranga. I like the look of that page. Can't wait to see the whole one sometime.
:-)
Hi Ali, just found your blog (waving)
I was at Kiwiscraps last sunday and loved that black & white canvas that you made and your sneek peek looks great as well.
Hey Ali - I guess it's about time I said hi, I do pop in here now and again just to check up on you!! How's my cj? Should I be stalking that mailman yet? Love your Nov challenge layout.
Post a Comment