Saturday, January 6

RUN FORREST RUN!

OK, so I need to share .... I spent the morning cleaning our house and the afternoon vacuming dust off one of those horrible plaster ceilings at my mothers, in order that the Real Estate Agents coming around tomorrow can't tell that it is a dust collector like no other on earth! It is now Sat night, there is bugger all on the telly, I am totally 'scrapped out', having spent three days concocting my next class, so I decide to chill out (remember my New Year's non Resolution!) and have a lovely hot bath.
So there I was, sitting in a lovely hot bath reading the latest 'Up 2 Scrap' and Craig barges into the bathroom and says "be careful, that that magazine doesn't end up in the bath with you". "Huh", I say, "I always read Up 2 Scrap in the bath darling, no way will it fall in". Being the caring and sharing person that I am, I left the still hot bathwater in for him to have a quick soak. Your guessed it, five minutes later, there is a shriek from the bathroom....Your !@*#*!! magazine is floating in the bath!!! And (as Forrest Gump would say) "and that is all I have to say about that",

Here is a wee peak at my next class, which will be held early Feb. I loved working with the new 'Blush' Range from Basic Grey, I mean with such gorgeous names as 'Crush' and 'Devotion', how can one resist? If you love the Maya Road Binders as much as I do, then this may be a class to investigate further.

I am determined to be better organised with my classes this year. As any of you who teach classes know, they are a lot of work to set up, so you may as well do it right and enjoy the process, which afterall, is what sharing our passion is all about.

A big congratulations to the lovely LARA MOSS too, check out her blog for her big news. Big ups for the Kiwis!!


I will leave you with a couple of other pics taken over the Xmas break ....

These are my very bestest friends Nicky and Dave, who were married, the week before Christmas in what had to be, the most beautiful ceremony EVER! Both of these folk are talented performers and there wasn't a dry eye in the house when Nicky got up to deliver her speech and sang the most gorgeous country song to Dave.


Everything was perfect, from the weather, to the venue, the speeches, the first dance (aptly choreographed by Nicky) and the 80's dancing afterwards. Guests were seated at tables that had been named after all the different shows we have performed in together over the years and Nicky was delivered to venue in her much loved, trusty blue VDub and her bridesmaids, a bright pink VDub. Unfortunately my pics were very much candid and not particularly brilliant (oh for an SLR) but I'm sure I'll be able to source better ones soon.

Love these guys!


Spot ya

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely lively photo. Sounds like a beautiful wedding. As for the nag - better than the coffee cups 'n apple cores my darling sis used to leave in the bath LOL

Gillian said...

Love that candid photo of the wedding.. what a stunning bride she looks so happy... Oh how yummy is that Blush PP...

Mel said...

Had to laugh at the mag in the bath. Mine often take an unexpected wee dunk!

Lara said...

thanks for the link Ali :-)

Love what you've done with the blush, looking forward to seeing some IRL soon!

Agree - oh for an SLR, better learn all I can with what I've got first I guess.