Saturday, January 20

ON MONARCHS & TOMATOES

What a great week it's been, crazy, but all good. Craig and I are starting to make our plans for Sydney, class designs are well underway for later in the year, work is settling down, it's the long weekend and best of all, our tomatoes are growing AT LAST!

We have an extra family member at the moment, I've called him 'Jonathan' and he is just gorgeous. I discovered him whilst sitting on our front steps in some of this glorious sunshine we've had in Wellington this week. I only hope that he doesn't do his thing before Bianca gets home from New Plymouth or there will be hell to pay!


I thought I would share a layout with you. This is one for Caitlins 9 x 9 album using Fancy Pants paper which I have been totally converted to. Unfortunately, like the other Fancy Pants layout I completed, it never got to the competition but I'm glad I took the opportunity to play with this paper.

Things are obviously starting to get back to normal on the scrapping scene - I've already had debates with my favourite store owner over the blog phenomenon & it's worth! for non famous folk such as moi and am trying to pre-empt what scrappers are going to want to be scrapping in six months time. in order to get their creative juices going! I know some of my fellow kiwiscrappers are trying to get the low down on what is coming up and I promise that I will let you into the secret soon, but for now I'm staying 'mum'.

1 comment:

Delys said...

Yum love the fancy pants too and gorgeous Lo Ali!
Yep the powers of blogs huh?
Looks like Jonothans about big enough for a sleep!