Saturday, March 3

MOJO's BACK!


Not only did I scrap today, but I actually completed an entire layout in one sitting which is unheard of for me. I think it has been a case of too many gorgeous things to use and not enough time, combined with "I don't want to use my new stuff", a syndrome I have every now and then. Anyway have been wanting to scrap this 'Crocs' page since Christmas (yeah ok so the Christmas page is still lying incomplete on my scraproom floor) .... first things first eh?

Paid a quick visit to Kiwiscraps yesterday, just to pick up some Black Bazzil you understand and ended up purchasing some of the new Basic Grey and Fancy Pants range (like I don't have enough already) anyway, am really in love with these papers .... totally in love.


Talking about totally in love, don't ya love Wellington on a good day? Craig, Caits and I had a heap of fun last Sat night, at the Cuba St Carnival. I can assure you that my idea of fun is not squeezing my way through thousands of people on a hot night, but we had such a lot of fun, managing to grab the three best seats at a funky wee cafe which opened out to the street where we sat back, ate cake and watched the weird and the wonderful go past. This punk caused us some hilarity when he turned around and flogged the cake off Caitlin's plate, thinking no one could see him ....























1 comment:

Mel said...

Wasn't it a great weekend - love all this stuff happening in Wellington