Saturday, April 14

FREESTYLING

Ok so if an overworked, tired and grumpy Virgo can do it, so can you. Yup, you guessed it ... I decided that I had better get "A into G" and read the CRAFTING CONNECTION info last weekend in order that I don't miss out on what promises to be a fab weekend with some creative genuises. So off I went to KIWISCRAPS in order to get motivated .... and after stumbling accross these gorgeous rubons from Fancy Pants, it didn't take long. (Do you know that I have NEVER in my scrapping life, bought a packet of rubons that I love and come home and used nearly the entire packet immediately)?? Seriously, if it had been a moro bar, I would have felt like a pig - I ate the whole lot, by myself .... and look at the mess that was created in the process Lol!

Oh my goodness, can you believe that there is still a wee bit of room in some of the overseas tutors classes this coming weekend? I am stunned! I'm not sure whether it's a kiwi thing, but maybe we just like to be told what to do step by step? or maybe we just don't like stepping outside our comfort zone?

As for moi? Well I can't imagine anything more relaxing at the moment than getting messy with some paint and a needle and thread in my spare time ... and just think .... someone else gets to clean up after you .... AH, the perfect weekend!! I don't have to write a report about it, I don't have to take notice of what anyone else is doing and I don't have to sit on a plane to do it ........ I can just sit there if I want to and listen ....... Ok I promise I won't doze off, like I did in Cathy Z's class last year ......... it was only for a minute..... but it was sooooooooooooo relaxing.

Oh and don't expect any red painted lips this year ..... I'm saving myself!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Have a great time - the two classes that I did today were fun.

Delys said...

Hope you are having FUN Ali!
I had a blast last weekend!
Love the pic below of your kitten on the Laptop..my Hubby reckons the caption should say... mmm that mouse was tasty..
Very Cute!!