Saturday, May 12

DECICISONS!

Yeah I know it has been a while and I wish I could say it's cause I have been sooooooooooo busy scrapping, but it ain't! I also wish I could say, it's cause I've been sooooooooooo busy socialising, but it ain't. Instead I have to say that it's cause I've been trying to get us out of our lease as Craig and I are separating ... well one minute we are and the next minute we aren't.
I tell you what, after everything we have been through in the past four years - the depression, mania, the unemployment, the Bi-Polar diagnosis and treatment, the moving in, the 'step'mothering and the 'blended family' thing - I honestly would have thought that we could have got through anything .... but obviously we can't. We love each other to pieces but have decided that we just can't live together - crazy eh?
One minute I'm ok and looking forward to having my life back and the next, I'm a screaming heap wondering how the hell I can face life without him - my mate, my crazy friend, the guy my daughter adores and someone who has had his (and probably everybody elses') share of my head and heart for the past four years.
Anyway .... as Forrest Gump would say ..."and that's all I have to say about that"

9 comments:

Angela said...

Hi Ali, I won't pretend to know what you are going through, or what to say to you, but feel for you and thinking about you.

Donna said...

I really hope the right thing for you works out Ali. Follow your gut feeling is about all the advice I know.
Hugs
Donna

Marieke said...

Hey sweetie, just checking in on you. I see you've made up your mind... well as much as you can in a situation like this. Big supportive hugs to you my friend. I KNOW how hard it is.

Mel said...

Hope everything works out,Ali!

Annelie said...

Don't know you, but am wishing you well with what you are going through. Just have to say that you have made some amazing creations! Love it!!!

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you at this time. It must be tough. Big hug :-)

Lara said...

hugs Ali! only just catching up on some blogs.... imagine decisions are made by now!

Anonymous said...

Sending cyber hugs your way and hoping everything works out okay. Sorry to hear you have to go through this ... haven't caught up with your blog in a while. Again, ((HUGS)).

Anonymous said...

hi mum it's me, your daughter. i just want to say i love lots and us girls can make it through anything:)

ps: you spelt decisions wrong in the title