Thursday, June 14

Hello "Halo"

Yup just what every girl needs when she is trying to paint .... a small furry bundle with a bell and energiser batteries. I would like to introduce you to my new baby ... 'Halo Slipped', little sister of 'Gucci Designer Cat'.

You guessed it, I lost custody of Peppy in the split so have been kitten shopping. She is a very sweet little thing and is a real smoocher, very good for the old ego and warm at night (and she doesn't fart or snore)! Gucci is not that impressed - he thought he was pretty clever getting rid of the last one, but if he ever comes down from the dining room table, where he has taken up residence since I got my laptop, then I'm sure he will find her lots of fun to play with. At the moment we have progressed from hissing and sulking to kissing and swatting, so it's only a matter of time ..... surely?

In other news ... things are pretty good. Work is improving, my stress levels have reduced dramatically, I'm close to my nieces and nephews and some old friends, Caits loves the new house and Craig and I have remained close friends.


The most exciting thing is that I'm about a week away from unpacking my scraproom and I have just signed up as a demonstrator for "Stampin Up" which is going to be a lot of fun ...more about this later.

I told you I was planning to be busy.

Ciao for now

xx






5 comments:

Sharon said...

Congrats on the new kitty - very cute :)

Mel said...

One very cute cat (yes we are cat people,too) and cool name!

Lara said...

sounds like things are smoothing out. Very cute kitten - I want one, must be strong... can't have another cat...!

Marieke said...

Hey, sorry for the radio silence. Must make real life contact soon. Adorable little fur ball. Poor Gucci.... lol. Your new place looks lovely and light.

Anonymous said...

I just love your new kitten and her little pink colar....I hope settling in goes well...