Have just sat here and caught up with every single blog on my list and tried to make comments - even though many are related to posts that were written weeks ago.
I have missed the launch of Nics book (but have persuaded mum to get it for me for my birthday), have missed out on Lara's winter pics of QT, Delys's calf naming comp, Marieke's gorgous little tin for teeth, Donna's gorgous cards (that I may be forced to scraplift shh), Christina's hilarious pics of Jeremy and bubs and what's worse, I didn't even realise that Scrap Camp had been and gone. I have missed the words of wisdom from Janine and Mel (so love their way with words!) and didn't even know that Sandra, Yo and Lianne, could look so RETRO! As for Rach's tempting pics of hubby's holidays - what's with that?
Anyway .... obviously I've been a tad tied up ... DIY has become a new part of my life ... see that shelf - YUP ALL MY OWN WORK!Has also been time consuming, setting up my Stampin' Up business, dealing with the incredible workload from the office and visiting Dave and Nicki's new bubs (Beth) who arrived eight weeks early last week! Weighs just three pounds and doing really well
With all that's been happening here, there just hasn't been a lot of time for scrapping or blogging ... and boy do I miss it, however, have just received a week parcel from Kiwiscraps this week and can feel a class coming up - Can' t wait to get back into it.
..... watch this space!



1 comment:
well done on the shelf Ali and cant wait to see what youve got on the stampin up product ..i was very tempted to do it too!
Get well soon its a horrible cold if thats the one weve all had?
Post a Comment