Wednesday, August 8

FELINE FETISH

So my workshop participants were not the only ones who enjoyed a wee flourish of Spring last week.

You guessed it. Halo has decided that flowers are her new best friend and at every oportunity sticks her nose into them, whether they are inside in a vase, or outside in a pot. Talk about cute - she is such a girl!

I have had a little more time to blog surf this week (yup 'spare time' is what you get, when you get so fed up with work that you tell them to stick their job where the sun doesn't shine and get given a couple of days to contemplate your future) and wow! I have discovered some wonderful sources of inspiration over the weekend, like this one craftcritique.com Am also enjoying being a member of this online community splitcoaststampers.com but find it frustrating that I haven't yet discovered my own stamping style.

I guess practice makes perfect, but it's hard to practice the basics when you have soooooooo many es pideas for projects running through your head. ..... anyway, got to turn in before I turn into a pumpkin ... will leave you with a few pics to chuckle over ....


4 comments:

Keryn Campbell said...

Ali your style will come with time keep trying all the things you like the look of. I look at some of my early attempts and while I like to think beautifully executed they are not the techniques or in the style I do now.

Keryn Campbell said...

and as a PS a place to look for lots of different cardmaking ideas is http://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com You will notice that I might have a definite bias.

Lara said...

um.... so you aren't 'working' atm? what fun you seem to be having instead! thanks for those links :-)

Anonymous said...

wow ali i'm impressed, you are my favourite person in the whole world and iv'e been stalking you for a while now.


i know where you live