
It was such a lovely day yesterday that we decided to go for a walk and take few pics for posterity ... well at least, that was the idea ... in reality, the conversation kind of went a bit like this ....ME ..."Hey Caits, how about I show you the little waterfall I found when I was walking last week?"
CAITS ... "Cool, can I bring my soccer ball and you can help me practice?"
ME ..."Umm.. what say you wear your white tee shirt UNDER that horrible old sweatshirt and I can take some pics?"
CAITS ... "awwwwwwwe mum ... I've got heaps of zits at the moment" ...
ME .... " No Pics, no Soccer!"
CAITS ..."Ok mum, does this look ok, ...... umm ...can you take some pics of me playing soccer too?"



1 comment:
Lovely pics. Aren't they funny how they won't dress how we want. We were the saem, I'm sure!
Post a Comment