Thursday, December 1

What a lovely day!!


Have stopped beating myself up today - well you can't be miserable in Wellington on a gorgeous day can you now?? and have had a 'learning' day today as have been busy adding links to this blog (I think I finally get it!!)

I have also changed my template AGAIN! Unfortunately in doing so, I also lost all my links, so had to start over. I would love to be able to add pics so now have to figure out how to do that bit .... maybe tomorrow.

Tonight is School Production day/night with Bianca's school concert this afternoon and Caitlin's School Production this evening. SO ... in between being a good 'almost stepmother' and being a good mum, there are photos to take, work to finish and dinner to be scoffed (close your ears weightwatchers leader).

Managed to get Bianca's pic up here - fancy that - the only kid in the class whose face you couldn't see?? Anyway, think of me in about two hours, safety pinning three, self conscious Year 8 girls into their "Charlie's Angels" Costumes, trying to track my mum down who will probably go to the wrong hall and trying to explain to Craig that it wasn't necessary for him to get a speeding ticket in Hawkes Bay, in order for him to see Caitlin's school production ..... HI HO, HI HO, it's off to work I go .........

3 comments:

Delys said...

Busy, busy bee you are...I love the concerts...the rush, the dramas! Hope you had a great time and it went well!
Im having trouble with my links at the moment as keep adding people but it doesnt show up and one of them is not working...(sigh)..A bit of a learning curve this html code!

Ali said...

Yeah great day yesterday delys - my baby is growing up soooooooooo fast - by the time she let her hair out and borrowed my stillettos and added some makeup, she looked about 18 not 12!!! But she had so much fun on stage .... following in my footsteps unfortunately.

Make sure with your links that you 'save template' and then 'republish blog' - that should work.

lianne said...

Sounds like it was a fun production. Yes they do grow too fast.