Tuesday, January 17

ONE MORE SLEEP ...

... and my baby girl is home. I can't wait to see her and hear what she has been up to. Unfortunately she is with her dad this week but I'm racing out to the airport with him to meet her tomorrow at 11.30 ..... hmm wonder if he'll take his camera?

Tired today as was up late scrapping and trying to decide what pics to use for Kates pressie - have decided to go for the crazy faces ones and keep the goodies for Scrapping fodder hee hee ...




ooh and I've also been tagged by Mel so here goes ...

Four Jobs you've had in your life....
1. Weekend Laundry Assistant/Nurse Aid (from the age of 13 - 16 - it paid for my first 10 speed bike)!
2. Copier/Fax Salesperson
3. Real Estate Salesperson
4. Account Manager - Digital & Offset Printing

Four Movies you watch over and over again....
1. STEPMOM (when Caitlin and I have a 'mental health' day - this is the first movie we grab)
2. GREASE
3. MOULIN ROUGE
4. CHICAGO

Four places you have lived...
1. Wellington
2. Queenstown
3. Christchurch
4. Wellington

Four TV shows you love to watch...
1. ER
2. Third Watch
3. The Apprentice
4. America's Top Model

Four places you have been on Vacation
1. Bay of Islands on honeymoon
2. Melbourne
3. The Hunter Valley
4. Paekakereiki Camping Ground .. argh

Four websites you visit daily..(only 4??)
1. Kiwiscraps e forum
2. For Keeps
3. LimeTart (our friend Wendy is guest designer at the moment)
4. plus all my favourite blogs

Four of your favourite foods
1. Cheesecake
2. Cheesecake
3. Eskimo Lollies
4. Icecream

Four foods I never eat, cause I have no self control
1. Cheesecake
2. Cheesecake
3. Eskimo Lollies
4. Icecream

Four places you'd rather be right now.
1. My Scrap room
2. Nic's Scrap room
3. Evana's Scrap room
4. Steph Caskey Devlin's Scrap room

Four people you are tagging
I think everyone has been tagged already

3 comments:

Mel said...

Loved your answers, ali. And I hadn't come across LimeTart before - so now I have a new site to visit!

Delys said...

Loved all of your answers especially cheesecake lol! Loved the crazy faces for the canvas (totally agree!) She is such a good looking girl! Be sure to give her her 'nice' photo on a card or something so she is mollified! lol!
Glad your dd is home and hope she had a great holiday.

Anonymous said...

Ali, if only you could see my scrap room at the moment. It looks like Hurricane Katrina went through it....lol..... Yikes. Nice to "meet" you ... I love blogging you meet so many wonderful people.

Keep in touch.

Steph x

Bye the way...Chicago Rocks!!!