... am getting my lovely boy back tonight after being away all week on a sales trip. Unfortunately due to Kate's birthday and Beauty and the Beast, I didn't get those three nights of blissful uninterrupted scrapping that I was planning but whey hey, with the gorgeous weather in Wgtn today, I'm sure Craig will have to fit in a dive over the weekend so I'm sure I'll manage at least a day ... or two hee hee.
... am also getting my baby girl back on Sunday for a week and then there is the College uniform to collect (AND PAY FOR!) and of course Craig hasn't had a decent catch up with her yet, so I'm sure he will uncover things I haven't even thought to ask about Fiji yet.
... on Friday, Craig and I are taking off early for two days of bliss in Queenstown before he has to attend his Sales Conference which takes the whole of that week - MORE SCRAPPING TIME! Anyone would think I liked having time to myself to scrap, however I can assure you that I actually hate having Craig away and am one of those terribly needy creatures who needs to communicate with him at least twice a day when he's away (especially if there is alcohol involved Lol)! I have already decided that I need to walk EVERY day that he is away and stick rigidly to WW, making the most of him not being there to add naughty ingredients to every meal.


Am sooooooooo in love with the Minds Eye (Kaleidscope) range, especially when combined with some of the Basic Grey stuff. Here's a sneaky peak of some of the stuff I've been working on lately. By the way, Kate LOVED her pressie - it was on her wall within half an hour of me giving it to her which was the best test of all.



No comments:
Post a Comment