Wednesday, January 25

AM DELIGHTED TO REPORT ...

That I think I'm getting my recruiting mojo back. WHOO HOO!! Have been really concerned that since that bout of study that I did last year, I seemed to have lost all interest in my recruiting. However I have made a real effort this year to get back in contact with some old clients and have got a whole lot of new work on ........ ah the buzz!

Had a crap weekend - yeah I know, hard to believe with the fabulous weather in Wellington last weekend, that anyone could have had a bad weekend - well I did! If anyone had the pleasure of reading my blog yesterday then you'll know that amongst all the disharmony there was a night out at Dockside, the Trentham races, Vodafone X games and a day of scrapping (the kind with glue I mean!) PHEW! (by the way, all that negativity has now been sorted AND DELETED I might add)!

Anyway this week, (you can tell that I'm minus camera again can't you?) I have made it my mission to scrap Caitlin's 2005 Netball pics ... you know the kind .... pics that aren't particularly fantastic, but you need to do something with them in order to preserve the moment? decide what to do with Kates pics and start my A - Z Album (I know, I know, but I just don't like the paper so I'm stalling)....

.. by the way, on the paper front, Have just received a package from Rocky Mountain Hobbies in the State (I would insert a link here if I knew how to) who I placed an order of Gin X stuff with two weeks ago. It's always an interesting experience, buying paper online, but this time, I think I'll be able to use it. Whilst slower than Deluxe Designs who I ordered stuff through last year, they were very friendly and have written a personal thankyou on my parcel. In my parcel were some pre cut hearts, small coasters and some cool fabric strips that I am determined to use. I haven't been big on using fabric on my layouts to date, but have decided I need to experiment more and so couldn't resist these strips from Gin-X. Now I just need to get into Kiwi Scraps to check out what's new and I'll be set for a week of scrapping when Craig's in Queenstown next week.

Can anyone tell me how to make things BOLD please please ????????????

No comments: