It's Bianca's day to back to her mums after school, which means rounding up clothes, homework and most importantly BLANKIE!
Craig's boss is down for the day which means racing around like a wild thing cleaning the house as he works from home (the only time that it's a pain)
And ... it's 'weird tingling Wednesday' on our favourite Radio Station, which means that they tell spooky 'real life' stories while we are in the car on our way to work (ok well it beats watching people put their makeup on whilst driving along the motorway)
As part of 'the ten' layouts some of us are sharing at the moment this one is one I created last year when Caitlin turned Twelve. I absolutely adore this layout as I love the photo and it was the first time I had used Acetate (actually probably the only time) and really bold patterned paper (haven't stopped using Basic Grey since).

The pic's below are of the very first mini book I made for my mum's birthday last year. That was a mission I can tell you - it was supposed to be a brag book of her Grandchildren - not an issue you may think, however my brother and his wife have four kids and hardly any decent pics of them in comparison to my kazillon pics of Caitlin so it was difficult but not impossible. She absolutely loved it and it still has pride of place on top of her piano.


Looking back at these pics makes me shudder ... I obviously hadn't discovered inking back then ...hmm I wonder if mum would notice if I pinched her book back for a couple of ... alterations?



2 comments:
Love this layout - it's great. I think I've only used acetate once,too - but it's great.
I love this LO too...love the colours! I havent used much of acetate either.
Post a Comment