Friday, February 17

OLD HABITS DIE HARD

Oh My Goodness what am I to do? I feel lost, cut off, disembodied .... I can't get into the Kiwiscraps Forum!!

You don't realise just what habits you form until they're not there anymore .... ok so either they're down, or my employer has discovered how much time I spend on there (actually there would be a lot more that I wouldn't be able to get into if that was the case LOL!)

Anyway, it's not there and I have made two placements in two days so feel justified in spending just a little bit of time on there :).

Looking forward to this evening as has been a while since I've attended a Friday night Relax and Scrap at Kiwiscraps. Craigie will probably be throwing up his lunch on the fishing boat by now and isn't back til tomorrow arvo so I can scrap to my hearts content. Now all I have to do is to figure out what I'm actually going to do there .... apart from spend money! eat their lollies!! and catch up with the goss.

Anyway, have just sent some submissions away so fingers crossed .... AND it's only a few weeks until the long awaited ISSUE 40 of For Keeps comes out ... man I feel like I've been waiting an age to see my layout in print .... hope it's worth it.

5 comments:

lianne said...

Wow Ali I need to visit here more often. That daisy is way cute. Love your Too Cute layout too. The photos of Caitlin are beautiful. And dammit I missed out on the Maya Rd RAK - didn't even know about it. But at least now I've found her blog.

Sandra said...

About the Kiwiscraps forum. I had the same initial thoughts...they've discovered me popping in at work and banned me. I nearly said something lol. Glad I didn't and it's still my little secret. It's good to see it's not just me and it might be their problem.
I'm envious of you Wgtn girls who can go to Kiwiscraps. It's a goal one day...for me to get there. Enjoy the focussed scrapping time.
Cheers

Kirsty said...

Phew - I thought it was my puter playing up today when I too couldn't get into the KS forum! lol
Hey - see you down at the shop tonight. I'm heading down there too. Best I get off this puter and go plan out what I'm gonna do tonight. BTW - meant to say earlier that I LOVE your letter "B". Looks awesome.

Anonymous said...

Hope you heard that kiwiscraps is off-line to add more security to avoid hackers and phishing (is this 'really' a tech term or is someone joshing me?). Nic has edited her "And so it happens" post to include an update about kiwiscraps. Forum and gallery should be back on-line by Monday when you next check in!

scrappinallie said...

Hi Ali

Just wanted to let you know that I've just received my FK #40 and your layout looks totally gorgeous. The colours you've used are just so beautiful and so is your little pussycat! I have one in the same gallery (first time in FK too!) and the photography is amazing.

Allie (scrappinallie)
thecollyers@ncable.com.au