Thursday, March 2

AMAZING EYES


Aren't these amazing eyes - gosh I love my boy. I was thinking this morning, that Gucci 'Designer Cat' Williams, is just the most perfect boy in the world - he's large, hairy and masterful, appreciates a good meal, has gorgous eyes and purrs when you hold him. He whispers sweet nothings into my ear, keeps my scrapbooking chair warm and goes outside to toilet. He also knows which side his bread's buttered on and always comes home at night to me ......... hmm me thinks a lot of kiwi blokes could learn a thing or too from Gucci.

.... feel a layout coming on

Hugs moi

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what blue eyes - they are incredible!
love to see a layout with this blue ... though it sounds as if it might be more about the words, comparing cat and man ... than the blue blue eyes!

Rach H said...

oohhhhhhhh your cat is beautiful!!!
sorry to hear you broke your toe - ouch!!! I swear I break mine all the time as I always whack them into things!!!!...lol
Love your book + look forward to seeing your LO's.
thanks for popping on my blog!! :)
Rach

Lara said...

He's stunning Ali & those eyes are magic! It's really cold down here at the moment - snow on the Remarks - hope your toe is feeling better - they say a broken toe is as debilitating as a broken leg - especially your little toe - apparently upsets your entire sense of balance.

Delys said...

What a photo! Those eyes are just sublime arent they? Cant wait to see your LO on him Ali!
I reckon Male cats have soooo much personality.

Donna said...

Oh Ali... You've made me all emotional! My Jaffa was my world until he died 10 years ago and I still have a piece of his hair in a little tin. Your boy is just gorgeous.