I'm not sure how to put the pic up here so I'll just put the link up. I received my first INSPIRATION collection last week and was stoked. I see that they must have had some feedback from customers re not being able to see what you're getting for your bucks - well the pics this months are awesome - it shows really clearly exactly what you receive and I must say, that I haven't seen much of it locally. Tarisota
Anyway where was I? Oh yeah ... I picked up the February Creating Keepsakes Mag yesterday (just to take my mind off my broken toe you understand) and I have to say that while I'm not really into the design of that mag and I absolutely hate the pinked edge on the logo ... for scrapbooking inspiration, it absolutely rocks. There is an awesome article in there by Elsie Flannigan and it really made me stop and think about WHY I scrapbook? and whether I actually scrap in MY style, or whether I'm so hung up about getting published, that I have started creating all these meaningless layouts with one gorgeous photo and lots of cool product but not much depth. OK so I don't have my own camera so am a little restricted in the number of 'moment' or 'event' photos that I can take, but still ... this article is really worth reading if you can get your hands on it.
Saying all that ... an ex colleague sent me some cool pics of her little girl the other day that I am gonna have to do something with - I made sure I found out the reasons behind all the pics though, check these out.





No comments:
Post a Comment