Wednesday, May 24

AT LAST!

OK so here she is ... our new baby Lol!

So you're about to be inundated with pics!

Yup, I LOVE my new camera ... I only wish I was going to Scrapcamp in order to have a play with it! Anyway, back to the fur babies (You would never think that I was a cat hater two years ago would you Lol!)

Anyway, they are getting on famously and even slept on the bed together last night - Craig and I are going to have to move in with the girls soon Lol!



Obviously we've had to have turns at cuddles over the weekend as we had both kids with us. I was relieved when Caits went home on Sunday night leaving just Bianca at home for squeezing the new arrival.



Craig is completely Ga ga about his new baby and now thinks he has a new excuse not to get off the couch!! "I can't, I'll wake my birthday present" he says.

The pic of the two of them at standoff was taken about 5pm on Sunday night, the second one, about 5.15pm.


SNEAKY PEAK tomorrow :)


See ya

4 comments:

Mel said...

One very cute new cat - gorgeous!

Lynda said...

Oh what a cutie, glad he is settling in now.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

How sweet!!!!