Have had an interesting couple of weeks both professionally and personally. It seems to have taken forever, but there are going to be a few changes in my life, very soon. I'm loving my scrapping at present and one of the most exciting things to have happened is that I have been asked to take my Very First Class!!. More details soon, but lets just say, I was thrilled to be asked and am looking forward to working through all the details.
Well those of you going to Scrap Camp will be getting very excited around about now, I hope you all have a super time and take heaps of pics for those of us left behind... alone...scrapping by ourselves... get the message :)??


Am starting to realise that having a 'Generation Y' teenager is going to be a challenge (not that teenagers from any other generation were any easier I'm sure Lol!) But Gen Y kids are so advanced in comparison to how we were as teenagers and it's so hard to know how to advise them and hurts to see them having to go through the whole 'who am I?', 'who are my real friends?' scenario.
I look at my relationship with Caits and feel blessed that we can talk about anything. We have always had that kind of relationship and I really hope that as she gets older, it stays like that. She has been having a rough couple of weeks at college and is really missing her close friends who all went to another college (her choice at the time).
We spent a few hours mucking around with the rollers and makeup and stuff the other day while we were testing out the new camera and we had a ball.



6 comments:
Big.Fat.Congratulations, Ali!! What awesome news, just wish I could be at your class!!
Peppy is gorgeous, and that photo of them with their noses together is just the cutest!! Love your sneaky peak too...your detailing on your layouts is fantastic, Ali!
Woohoo! I am just stoked for you girl! Good on ya!
Just love the pics of Cait! Awesome pics and cant wait to see the art that comes out of those pics!
You could even imagine them speaking those two cat/kitten ...just adorable!
I love the detail on your LOs too!
As for scrapcamp...gonna make the next one in November? Im hoping to.
Congrats on your news Ali!! Well done, looks like 2006 is going to be your year!! Go you!! Love the photos of Caits, its great that you two have an awesome relationship!
gorgeous handstitching there, loving Peppy - just the kind of cat we would love & fantastic pics from your camera - yeah about teaching the class - way cool (that whole concept is soo scary for me).
Good luck with the class. My only 2 pieces of advice:
1. assume people know nothing! and
2. don't prescribe - ie show them what to do but let them be free to do it their own way
You will be great.
the pics of caitlin are so beautiful. she is such a pretty girl and she sounds like such a smart and focused girl. i cant get over how lucky you are to have her as a daughter.
Post a Comment