Tuesday, June 6

STILL COUGHING

Man will this ever go away? I have felt crappy since about Wednesday last week. I refuse to feel crappy for any longer ya hear??

Was an organised wee bunny yesterday. Paid a visit to Kiwiscraps and picked up some cardstock for my Scrapbook Outlet Circle Journal (the first one I've ever been involved with, which is pretty cool) and toyed with purchasing a whole lot more stuff but didn't. Aren't I good? Then went home and matched photos to cardstock which always gives me a headache, I then created the first 'Kitten' layout that I've done in a while - all pinks and greys. Really weird colour scheme but just couldn't resist the new DELISH range that Kiwiscraps have just got in.

Ooh and I also bought some Scenic Route (orangey, browny, coraly colours) which I would never normally use and some plain ol black, white and kraft coloured stock. Not nearly as exciting as EVANAS' STASH Wow! Check it out!



Ok so you're probably thinking I'm mad, but I decided that I needed to learn how to take pics of inanimate objects - MEET MRS BOLLARD (well she is going to be MRS Bollard, when I'm finished Scrapping her LOL! Seriously I love this pic - she even has ears!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waves to "Mrs Bollard". Ya nutter, at least practice makes purpose.

Hope ya feel better soon, its doing the rounds at work!!

Well done on being super organised. Cj's are fun, once you have done one you will be addicted.

Delys said...

yum is that the new SR you are talking about! Yummo! Havent even thought about my CJ yet apart from that I need to get my a into g! Need to unpack scrap room next week so I can do it!