
Ok so it's not very recent but this is one of the altered items I had fun with when Tarisota were looking for their designer. Love these colours and don't use them nearly often enough. Had a lot of fun with the beading.
Actually this is the first night in about a week that I've even contemplated scrapping, but things seem to be falling into place a little bit, so tonight is the night. Add to that, the fact that I am taking my first class next Tuesday at Kiwiscraps, so I thought I had better rememmber how to scrap (just joshing)!
I apologise for not leaving many messages on other blogs. I am trying to catch up with everyone but only have access from home now, which is probably just as well.

As you can see, our recent addition just keeps getting cuter and cuter although has used one of her nine lives already in a semi suicidal jump from the mezzanine floor to the lounge - which is about a four metre drop. One minute she was climbing up the clothes airer and throwing undies at me from above ... and the next, she was sitting beside me on the lounge floor in stunned surpise.
Take care
xx



6 comments:
We'd love to see a big version of that scrummy bluey green layout. I LOVE those colours!
Your cat is adorable!
Good luck with your class!!
ohhh, love those blues - striking! Cute cat (love the grey ones!).
Oh cute kamikaze cat :-)
Like the little bit I can see of that key.
Hope all goes well at your first class too, how exciting
Love the vision of the undies thrown at you! lol
Gorgeous sneak peak! You are going to get it published elsewhere obviously! You go girl!
Woo wee on the class..hope it goes well!
Glad to hear the new job is going well. Good luck with your first class you will breeze trhough it.
Glad your new job is going well. Good luck for the class. Can we see the whole layout....please? I am loving those colours!!!
Post a Comment