Thursday, July 6

CHANGE!

Wow what a busy week. New people, new technolgy, new location and crappy weather (gosh I love public transport. I took the car into town yesterday and of course it took me two and a half hours to get home last night - I was not amused!

Ironically, the oonly two sites my new company doesn't allow access to are Blogspot and hotmail so I have been a little out of the loop. Secretly, I'm pretty happy about that, as I am going to be really busy and haven't really got time to be blogsurfing. Needless to say, I may not be as active on here as I have been.

So far have just been trying to get a handle on the size of the organisation which is blowing my mind. I'm so glad I made the move as I had started to fall asleep where I was. There is going to be no room for sleeping now!

Scrapping wise - have done bugger all, except for my Circle Journal which was a little late getting off as I put my back out last weekend. Seems to be coming right, but is still a little rough.

Roll on the weekend!

6 comments:

Sandra said...

Welcome back to blogworld Ali. So glad to hear your new job is going well. First few weeks can be a challenge eh? New people, new systems, new rules (like no blogging LOL) It sounds like you'll really get into it. GoGirl!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you still have access (at home?) though ... as wanted to hear how all the changes are turning out! Sounds to be all good so far :)

Delys said...

Hope the back is getting better! painful!
My circle Journal only went on Wednesday so I was really late!
Glad to hear the new job is going well. A new job is pretty stressful...take care Ali!

Mel said...

Hope the new job is a goodie!

Kirsty said...

Good luck with your new job Ali. Hope your 1st week went well.

LesleyC said...

Goodluck with the new job. Thanks for leaving a comment at my blog too! Very cool.
Love your LO of your neice. So much fun.
Lesley