Sunday, October 1

SNEAKY PEAKS


Yup it's pink and grey. Never in my life would I have thought that I would scrap using grey, but when you have a smokey grey girl cat, then what else is a girl to do Lol! Loved using these Delish papers and while the layout took me ages, I am pleased with the result ... hopefully you'll see it somewhere Lol!

Remember me mentioning that I spent hours patching together more than 23 photos a couple of months ago ... well here's a sneaky peak of that layout. Obviously I'm still hoping someone will appreciate all that effort and pick it up but until I get all the rejection emails back then this is all you're getting Lol!

This was really fun, it was not at all in my usual scrapping style in fact the whole thing was inspired by Cathy Z's clean lines and awesome journalling. Her book is getting a good workout but in the process, I'm coming up with some very UN Ali like scrapping, so am trying to get it all together to combine a bit of everything that inspires me about scrapping.

Anyway, best I go, this is certainly not getting next weeks class organised. Hey go check out Suz Doyles blog - linked on my side bar. She has a lovely post about 'sharing the love' and has posted layouts that she has loved, created by other scappers. Am gonna come back to that but what a great idea!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pink and grey rock! love ya sneaky peak. We did our wedding invites in pink and grey........

Lara said...

love it Ali - can't wait till we get to see all of it! Hopefully in a magazine soon!