Ok so was it the coffee I had had whilst watching America's Next Top Models (loving Joanie - she's such a strong character), the fact that I had two hours kip this afternoon or the worry I have at the moment that I seem to be sooooooooooo grumpy and maybe I need a frontal labotomy? Whatever the reason, I have been wide awake since about 1.30am. Finally Craig suggested that I go and update my blog as I was keeping him awake Lol!
So I've caught up on all the Kiwi blogs and everyone's weddings, legal battles, online classes and pregnancies (how exciting!), I know that there is a new dare up which looks tempting and that Delys is gonna have to shift house again cause her hubby has bought her a MASSIVE piece of furniture. I have also caught up with Janine's wedding, Mels gumboots, what Rach had for dinner and have also viewed a lot of gorgeous work from Scrap Camp. So I can now sleep, in peace, safe in the knowledge that I am up to date.... well til tomorrow anyway.
night night
xx
So I've caught up on all the Kiwi blogs and everyone's weddings, legal battles, online classes and pregnancies (how exciting!), I know that there is a new dare up which looks tempting and that Delys is gonna have to shift house again cause her hubby has bought her a MASSIVE piece of furniture. I have also caught up with Janine's wedding, Mels gumboots, what Rach had for dinner and have also viewed a lot of gorgeous work from Scrap Camp. So I can now sleep, in peace, safe in the knowledge that I am up to date.... well til tomorrow anyway.night night
xx



5 comments:
What a good idea to blog when you can't sleep. Hope you didn't suffer the next day lol. Hope you Wgtn girls can make it up sometime for a scrapcamp. They are a blast.
Yeehaa I now know how to post on beta blogger...Im a real dunce sometimes Lol! I hate not being able to sleep so i get up and surf the net too!
Sorry to hear about the shop and Crop..lol at what your dd said...I bet she almost got throttled? You do outstanding work Ali and you WILL get on a DT soon..keep trying! Im off to do my no 8 wired Lo now. Should be doing other stuff but what the heck! LOVE peppy, love all the antics your two cats get up to.
I just want to know whos pregnant??
The lack of sleep probably accounts for how quiet you were today. You weren't your normal bubbly self Ali. (mind you I was feeling rather anti-social myself). Am still giggling about that layout you did today. Just classic! And am wondering what she's going to say when she sees it.
Hi Ali.
Sleep well soon!!Yeah your scrapping is awesome.You keep popping up everywhere.LOL
Post a Comment